Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Poem That I Wrote <3.

He is the one who unlocked the door in my heart,
His smile made me smile,
His laughter have the same melody as mine,
His face looks warm and tender,
His joke never fail to make me laugh,
He cleared all negativity thoughts about him from me,
I hate that I fall for him,
but I will always cherish every moment that I have with him,
I can never win his heart,
But I would try harder to make him notice me,
But,
He would only think of me as a sister,
and not more than that,
hmm...
One-sided love really hurts badly,
But at the same time it made my life more happier.




Guys, *blush* I know this poem is jiwangg..hee..i made this poem a long time ago..
Just to share a little something-something to you guys..
Also, this poem is actually to my first crush and until now he don't even know that i like him..
Now, i have someone in mind and the person is not him anymore..
Hee...
(That's Deep~)..

*sigh* Hearts are so Complicated..=p.

No comments: