Friday, August 8, 2008

27th of July Memories...

27th of July;
its my birthday!!! XD.
I'm very very happy today...
I recieved two parties today..... One was a surprise party from my dear beloved friends...I Love You Guys To The Max!!!!!! Another party was from my beloved family...

The Story Goes~

Well today I have physics class in the morning...I did not expect anything from them actually when I first entered the room. We study as usual.. Then, tadaa!!!!! XD. On break time around 12noon, before everyone go for their break, the cake comes XD. Neena with the cake!! haha.... Ohh.. did I mentioned, neena & pqah was there... My jubs...haha.. thats what makes me more happy because we rarely have the time to be together..
Thank youuu neena, pqah, mina, fathin, nadiah, sir sah & my other mates at tuition class..
I'll cherish the day for sure!!
You guys are the greatest ever!! <3
i feel like i wanna cryy *sniff* x)


Pictures coming up~





The Birthday Cake <3.

The destroyed birthday cake with presents from my dear friends.

My BELOVED DEAR LOVELY FRIENDS
& The Birthday Girl.<3





TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: