Thursday, August 21, 2008

Results Were Out YESTERDAY!!

Yup,, as stated above. June O' & A' Level were out yesterday afternoon.
I was feeling nervous all day long, and now its out and I got my results.


*BANG*
I'm so happy!!! I never expect my results to be like this. Even though I got B's & a 'C', I'm still glad. It was the happiest day of my life. I jumped happily around my house like a monkey and smile all day long. I just can't help it. It's truly unbelievable. Magical. ~Joy To The World~ Thank You ALLAH. Syukran. Alhamdulillah.

Ohh,, but wait. I can't be too satisfied with my results, yet.
I have to work extra harder and smarter for my November O'level examination. I can't sit around and relax now. I HAVE to UPGRADE my grades more until it become undefeatable. haha.
Nothing is Impossible. I need Scholarships whereby I do not need to apply for them. Let THEM find me. It's better to be chosen than not. 
YOU CAN DO IT, ZUREEN!!!

Okey. I think I have overused my happy gauge. XD. So tired. haaaaa....


The Story Goes,,

In the Afternoon, My friends and I went to the Mall Gadong for the UK Exhibition. We promised to meet up at the Cineplex at about 2pm. Well, we watched the movie 'MIRRORS' first. There were michelle, amal, beah, nad, neena, dielah, mina, zati, mas, fathin, pqah, mun, wiyah, faww. and ofcourse ME. XD Almost all of the students from 5A were there.
Too bad,, I hope the others were there too. When I told them about their results, they were like jumping, squeling, laughing happily, hugging each other, so yeah, you know how it went along.
And The movie 'Mirrors' was very very scary. We screamed an awful lot. HAHA. And Neena keep on throwing popcorns at me and pqah!! hahah.. I really love the movie. Its really mysterious and mystifying. Xp.

After the movie, we went to McDonalds. Then, I excuse myself to go to the UK Exhibition,, since I'm not hungry. So, neena, beah and pqah tagged along. It was fun! We went there and saw lots of booths about Uni. Although there were no booths for A'level courses, we still continue on looking around taking leaflets and books from different Uni booths. It was very hot in there. After that, Beah and pqah can't stand with the heat and crowd. So, they went outside to take a breather. We all got our goody bags anyway. Its very useful for putting in all those leaflets. 
After a few minutes, Neena and I went outside to rest our tired feet. Ohh, how good it felt. *chuckles* 


Finally, the time has come for us to bid farewell at about 7. Only me, neena and dielah left. So, we trios went to the arcade. We were having fun!!! With neena and dielah. It was really unforgetable. We went singing, screaming, playing DDR, playing tekken 5, shooting, lots more. It was very enjoyable. Diel beat me up at tekken 5. argghh!!! Dielahh~~~ Rematch!!! hahah.
Si Dielah kana urat ah,, msa ya kan balik.peewittt...hahah.

Then, only neena and I left. We went all around the Mall. We talk, walk and laugh. We even bought the kid's drink, FRUITY, with a free plastic ring on it. I bought the one with the Barbie picture on it and neena bought the one with the Hello Kitty picture on it. No wonder the kids love the drink. It was extremely delicious. Lip-smacking. haha. I want MORE~~
I will really miss the day. 


OH GOD. I'm missing it already!! haha!

Hope we will get those chances again guys. XD. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys.
Much Love. <3

No comments: