Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Survival...

Well, here it goes... My days throughout the WAR between pens and papers; And during my break time. I've been through a lot lately and now I just feel like posting my story..

21st Oct. Tues,
As you can see, I have sit my chemistry practical in the morning. And the paper was *hmm* surprisingly about 80% same with the PAST YEAR Questions..Pheww...Lucky for us though because we have done it already. The first question was titration and it is just the same as June 1997 paper (a little). Well, the second question was the one which is 99% the same as June 1999 paper. Thank God! At least, we made less mistakes than before. Hope I'll get a distinction for my Chemistry. x) 

Then, I've got tuition at 5.15pm at Mr.Jaya's humble class. *smiles* At tuition, it was like everytime Sir was not there, almost everyone started talking about Chemistry bla bla bla...
Until sir burst into the class and out of the blue said, "Ohh...Like that~ like that~" *nodding* (you'll know how his tone of voice was if you know him). Tarus wah semua orang ketawa.HAHAH. So, we continue our A.Maths and stopped talking about Chemistry. 


22nd Oct. Wed,
Studied Biology.Reviewed 2 heavy thick files straight. :s *heavy sigh*


23rd Oct. Thurs,
Sat for Biology practical paper. Hmm..The paper was quite okay I guess. I have noooo idea. :p.
At that time, all I could remember was..we have to take temperatures in two different conditions. Then, draw a sliced stained banana and the fruit wall of the banana (?-?). At least, "no labels are required". That's all that i can think of. Heh..  x)


24th Oct. Fri,
I had tuition today. Same place, same time, same subject. Now, the story is different. We talked about biology practical yesterday instead. There were lots of things they talked about. About how they drew the banana fruitwall and que sera sera... Hah. Some whined about the paper, some does not like it, some just kept it cool (Me! HAHAH. perasan.. :p).




No comments: