Friday, October 31, 2008

In Between ^-^ (Extras)

26th Oct Sun,
Its NEENA's a.k.a. Monkey's Birthday!!!!! I would like to say a Happy Happy Birthday to you darls x). may all your wishes and dreams come true. Friends always. Ambukk always. XD. Tua udah yaa..HAHAH!
I miss you soo much. Hope to see you soon. xD. Oh, and good luck for your O'level examination! May all of us get straight A's XD. You have been a great friend! Lawan DDR lagi?? Mwahahahahahaha *evil laugh*


[Flood at Tutong District]: Day 2.
There is still flood going on at Tutong District and that includes my grandparents house at Kg.Lamunin. I didn't manage to go there. So, only both of my brothers went there after the wedding photography thingy. These are part of the pictures that they manage to take:

Fishing by the flooded road.
The flooded road.
Better be careful there.
woah. The water's deep.


On the way to Lamunin.
See how flooded it was
cute little boy ^-^


No comments: