Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Survival Part 2...

okay things are getting bumpy here...

25th Oct Sat,

I didn't go to school today because I was very very tired. *~~~*. So, I went online just to take a peek at who was there at that time. It was around 10-ish in the morning.  Then, have a chat with my cousin, Syahirah. She told me that grandma's house at Lamunin was flooded. (There was a heavy rain yesterday). It started around early in the morning at around 5am

 

So, I told my parents about the news at lunch. Tekajut babah because lama udah rumah nini inda kebanjiran, about 10 years ago. So, he told me that he is going there later in the afternoon.(*Raises hand* me me..I wanna follow help them..). So yeah, babah, babu and myself got out of the house at 3-ish and arrived there around an hour later. 

 

Here's the situation~~

See how deep it is~~ [I'm wearing boots x) ] 
The house were surrounded by a sea of water.

At the back of the house. 
                            Back door leading to the kitchen.                            
Part of the Bathroom.


Prayer room. (tuu...Babah)

So, that's only part of the pictures that I have taken. I couldn't upload all 48 pieces of the pictures here. Too bad. xp. But, you already got the picture ayte? How flooded the place was. And I found a big fish swimming around too. I also heard there might be crocodiles *yikes*. 
The water stinks and it reeks of water from the drainage (ewww). It sure was a hard time to keep the place clean and dry. Around 5-ish, the living room was already dried up by us. But unfortunately, there was another heavy rain. So, back to square one. The house is back again like it was, wet flooded and reeks. phewww...
All the stuffs, carpets and everything were brought up to the second floor. Ohh how tiring it was. It was fun though. =D. And we have burnt a lot of calories that day. (yea right~) :p

Before we returned home, we waited for the other team a.k.a. My cousins from Tutong and Belait. The other team will be taking the night shift in keeping the house in shape (& Dry). Hahah.

So, went home at 6-ish. I fell asleep in the car! xD. Finally, got home at 7-ish, took a very long shower, scrubbing all the dirt and smell away from myself. And took a short nap before dinner. 



No comments: