Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Survival Part 3...

27th Oct Mon,
Have Bahasa Melayu paper in the morning. It was painfully really HARD! Even though I'm Malay. The paper was in malay standard like really standard. Thank goodness I already got a credit in malay in June. pheww. I just hope this time I'll manage to get a credit too. *sigh*.
Well, the past is the past. I can't turn back time. 

And, the flood has dried up at Tutong district. Now, they just have to clean and refresh the house back as the way it was and wait for all the carpets to dry up. I bet they need a lot of perfumes to remove all that odour. *yuckkk*


29th Oct Wed,
Hmm..Biology paper 1 was a so-so. About 2-3 questions were at the past year questions. And, uhh...paper 2 was *umm* NO COMMENT. HAHAH.
I just don't know what to say. The questions made me clueless. XD

At 2:30pm, my mother and I went to the RBTS Hari Raya celebration. It was organized by RBTS (My mother's wokplace). It was supposed to be for people who worked there ONLY. But my mother just brought me along. I was wearing "baju fesyen" while my mother wore "baju kurung". I don't even look like a high school girl. Hah, what a joke. They thought I was my mother's little sister since we are about the same height (I'm taller). Xp. The occasion was held at the Sea Port View, Yayasan. There is also a lucky draw. And guess what? We won a DVD. *yay*. So, yada yada yada....until the party finishes at 5pm. 

Then, we went straight to Hospital RIPAS. 

First, we visited Datul at ward 11. Datul is my mother's friend's daughter in short Auntie Sadiah's daughter. She have a problem with her tonsil and is due to be operate after her exam. Auntie Sadiah was not there at that time. Datul was with her maid watching TV. She cannot eat that much due to her swollen tonsil. 

After that, we proceed to ward 6. We visited my mother's friend's son also my brother's friend, Aniq. He have a different case. He have a problem with his appendix and has already been operated. But, after going out from the operation theatre, he have a breathing difficulty. He cannot move around that much. He was with his father at that time. His father told us, he have to sit for his A'level examination on Friday at a special room. 

Finally, we visited my cousin, Abg Saif who was at the same ward as Aniq is. My cousin have a problem relating to the stomach and the intestine. I don't have a clear explanation about the problem but it looked bad. He became so skinny and weak. He cannot speak clearly. I hope he get well soon.

For everyone that I have visited, GET WELL SOON! :). 

went home at around 6-ish. 
At 7pm, ada Majlis Doa Selamat arah nini usu. Abg Khairul just went back from his military course at Pakistan. then, que sera sera.... Finished  at around 9-ish.

*pheww* (the activity haven't stop yet)
I got a call from my neighbour telling me to come straight to their house after the function. They have an Open House. So, I did exactly as told and went there straight. My stomach was already full and yet she forced me to eat more...WAAAAA...I think my stomach will explode any minute now. HAHAH. I stayed there about an hour. Got home before 11.

Finally, Home!! Took a shower, climb to bed and sleep tight. 
That was The Most Exhausting Day I ever have.



No comments: