Friday, November 7, 2008

My Survival Part 7...

8th Nov, Sat. 00 49 hrs. 

Okay I sat for Geography paper 2. And it was OMG. I don't know what to say. xD. A so-so paper to ehh(?)... :p
I never pass in my paper 2 and i hope miracles happen and thus help me get a perfect score. xD. 
Oh, i'm so full of hope. xp. I can still feel my hands holding a pen. And it seems like there's some kind of a bruise at my thumb where i mostly hold my pen all of the time. 
The paper was 2hrs 15mins. And we have to answer 4 Essay Questions. and the time was just right.I read through and scan the questions for 10 minutes, answer all the questions for 1 hr and 40 mins and got to check back my answers for 15 mins. 
My hand felt very tired as soon as I dropped my pen. It was a marathon of writing continuously until 8 pages! I have to stretch my arms as soon as the invigilator told us to stop writing. 
I'm just glad I made it in time. Pheww~ x)

*Good time management xD* Luckyyyy again....."Alhamdulillah..."

So, 8 more papers to conquer, 5 subjects left, 13 hours and 10 days to go.


"Believe in all that can be, a miracle starts, whenever you see"

No comments: