Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Survival Part 5...

Ohayo~ 
Maths D paper 1 today. I sat there in the hall facing the stage for two whole hours and I was at the front! The invigilator keeps on looking at my paper. She's making me nervous all over. From my point of view, the paper was better than the june paper. But, I cannot solve one question only. The factorising thingy, something relating x, y and xy. Sort of. So yeah, I answered everything except for the 2-mark-question. I hope I aced it. (T^T).

And tomorrow I'll sit for my english examination. Both paper 1 and 2. Arghh, and I sucked at it. I can't seem to write my compo nicely and perfectly. My english are like *plush* bla bla bla. Wish me luck ^.^.  

Also today, I recieved my certificates on the competition that I entered. First, I got a credit for ICAS Science. Second, I got a Distinction for 2008 Australian National Chemistry Quiz. (^-^)V. I didn't expect that I would get a distinction. *wheee~~~*.Well, my parents were also happy after I showed them. But, I don't really know what benefits we will get upon entering the competition. All I know is that we'll get certificates, that's all. I hope after entering the competition for about 4 years now, the certificates will help me on getting a solid scholarship. 
Well I'll just have to work harder. Ganbatte-yo. XD.

"Di mana ada Kemahuan, Di Situ ada Jalan"
"When there is a will, There is a Way"
*cheers*

Love,
Zureen

 

No comments: