Monday, November 17, 2008

My Survival Part 11...

15th November 2008, Sat. 

Guess who's birthday today?? BABAH!!!! <3
& you know what, the plan inda menjadi. HAHAH. Abg Zizi tu akhir bangun ahh. So yeah, we kept the cake for later. xp. 

Plans for today:
  • Go to Yayasan School. Face painting AR Arts business.
  • Eat at Hua Ho Mall Manggis Food Court. 
  • Silat training at Sekolah Vokasional Nakhoda Ragam.
  • Surprise BABAH.
  • Angah Murah's Birthday Party at Rimba. (she have the same birth date with my father but she's 2 years older).
  • Home sweet home.
Venue: Yayasan School. Time: 7-ish in the morning until 3pm. 
People I was with: Babu, Abg Azri, Abg Aqeem, Abg Azim and Abg Ewan.

The schoool have an "Open Day" carnival, where there are lots of activities, games and lots more going there. My family participated in doing some business there. Face-painting the kids!! HAHAH. It was fun. and I'm liking it. At first, I was like.. whoaa so many kids!! Slow down~~
xD. I panicked for a moment but then I got used to it in the end.

We face painters (My mum, Abg Aqeem, Abg Azri and myself) , painted approximately 70 people. Mostly kids and 3-5 teens. I also found my ex-mates there. 
Azeem.K (ex-classmate at PGGMB Madang), Fathie & Zafri (ex-classmate at PGGMB Sg.Akar). 
I only waved and smiled at Azeem.K. & I was his ex-tuition mate recently. xp. So after 5 long years then I met him at Reeds Tution school.
Aku tagur si Fathie masa he waited for his friend's face to be painted. Sasak ku udah. Ea inda menagur menagur, aku tah menagur akhirnya. Then, kami becerita2 lah. It was like 4 years(?) I haven't met him and Zafri. Si Zafri inda ku menagur pasal usulnya macam ea inda ingat aku. So yeah, inda tia ku tagur. Ea atu jua bah. Lari2. Payah kan di approach. xp. Oh well, at least I still remember them. x).

Overall, it was both fun AND tiring. So I decided to take a short break and look around the school. There was the flying fox, horse riding, food stalls, some accessories, face-painting, baloon game, snakes (^-^). You know how much I love snakes *wheeee*..

So yeah, we went to the snake's room there. & guess who I met once again!! Raymond!!( The Phyton at Louis Mini Zoo). Now, he's skin is not that dry anymore. Aww,, I touched him balik balik sampai aku puas hati jua. Abg Azri mula2 nda berani tu, tapi ya pegang skajap ja. Aku balik2 ehh, duli ya. HAHAH. Saya SUKA. We also met the owner of the phyton. He's young and he said that Raymond is 2 years younger than him if I'm not mistaken. I asked him how do you feed the phyton. He replied that they gave the phyton 2 chickens a day. And I was like, "Mahal tu eh kan bali ayam tiap hari". Then he answered,"Apa bali,, Tangkap saja tia bah.
So yeah, yada yada yada. We talked and took pictures of the snake. There are also a lot of snakes there, of different types. Every snake was beautiful, unique, cute and jinak lah. 
I even manage to touch 3 pet snakes. They are so manja. Hee. Sorry if kamu galii. xp. I just can't help myself. So, pictures coming up soon. xD. 

Venue:Hua Ho Mall, Manggis. Time: 3-ish pm till 4-ish pm
People I'm with: Babu & Abg Azri.

So we went straight to the food court. Hungry.. and it was my treat. Used up all my money to buy nasi ayam, takoyakii and longan. We also ate some free mee sedap on our way. xD.
We were uberly hungry and tired. But yeah, after eating, stomach's full, went straight home.

So I took a short nap before getting ready for silat training. too tired -.-"


Venue: Sekolah Vokasional Nakhoda Ragam. Time: 5pm till 6.30pm.

Okay. It was like a month I haven't trained for silat. So yeah, all my muscle are stiff. xp. Arghh... And the training was..Double-tiring. I was exhausted. I even forgot to bring my water bottle. arghh.. I can feel my throat dehydrated. x(. 
Unfortunately, I forgot my steps!! OH no!! I hope I won't forget any of my steps at the tournament. GAWD. 

I gurantee I'll have a muscle cramp tomorrow morning. :p.

Finished Silat. Went home. 

Venue: Home. Time: 6.40pm till 7-ish pm. 

SURPRISE Babah!! I was still in my silat clothes so i look like crap. HAHAH. But then, as long as he's happy xD. 
SO we siblings gathered infront of the room waiting for babah to come out. Tapi batah ahh. Kan ke jamban tia lagii...ish ish ish. HAHAH. So, nda sabar2. We went infront of the toilet then, waiting for him to come out. 
As he went out slowly, all at once we sang LOUDLY, "HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~ HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUUU~~ HAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAAAAABAAAAHHH HAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!". Tekajut wah babah tarus. 
Glad that we managed to surprise him. xD. HAHAH. It was a slahaw evening. 

To Babah: Cheers! Have a Rocking Birthday tonight! 47 years old...wow. HAHAH. We will always love you babah. Don't worry be happy. Maintain your smile. And You have the greatest leadership I have ever known. You will be the one and always our BABAH.

So yeah, we have to get ready to go to Another Birthday Party in a flash. xp. So, Babu, Babah and Azira got off earlier. and my brothers & I will come later. Because I need to SHOWER!! Badly. HAHAH. So yadda yadda yadda.

Venue: Ngah Murah's House, Rimba. Time: 7-ish till 10-ish(?). 

As we went there, everybody has already eaten. xp. HAHAH. We were that late. xD. So we just proceed with the party and everything. Heheh. Our cousins are very hype that time. It was so fun that I couldn't describe how fun it was. Babu, ngah gambus, ngah murah  and usulina was cali brabis. Sisterly loveee.. x). Hee. 

So, the party goes on until everyone becomes sleepy. The singers was ka bibi, abg pendi, ka jirah, ka jidah, kitty, abg azim, abg aqeem, usulina and lots more. xD. I love PHT family!!! XD.


------------------------------

Finally, Home sweet home. xD.
zzzz...


*Zureen is breaking free <3*


No comments: