Friday, November 14, 2008

My Survival Part 9...

11th Nov, Tues. 21 11 hrs. 

Had tuition at Mr.Jaya from 8am to 10am. He gave us useful points and tips to encounter our paper later that afternoon. We'll sit for our additional maths paper 1. 
(T^T) I was nervous. I am afraid that I can't answer any of the questions or if suddenly my mind becomes blank or my calculator died in the middle of the exam! Okayy.. Enough with the thoughts. I'll just have to concentrate 100% on the exam. I can't believe it. O'level is going to end. No more nerding!! HAHAH.

In the afternoon, all 21 students sat for their additional maths paper 1. Inda terasa bah 2 jam udah atu. Pheww.. It was uhh..I don't know. All I know is, I automatically lose 12 marks!!! Kyahhh!!!! *screams* yada yada yada...No turning back now. Just hoping for the best. xD



12th Nov, Wed. 21 42 hrs.

Hmmm..
Physics 1: okay.....(-.-)
Physics 2: *blank* I have no idea. Just hope that I'll score. xp. HAHAH.
Geo 1: Alhamdulillah. (^-^) Yeee...Hahah.

So, in the afternoon. I have my last tuition class with Mr.Jaya.. *sniffs* *wave2*
goodbye mates..I'm gonna miss y'all. Especially, *drum rolls* our unique, slow-and-steady Mr.Jaya..!!! XD. Don't forget to call us sir if you have tuition for form 6 class. Ayte? 
Thanks for everything sir. You help us a whole lot and I appreciate that. 
I think I'm gonna cry. (T^T). Mind me, I'm sentimental.

xp. 


13 Nov, Thurs. 22 06 hrs. 

Additional Maths paper 2 was easy!!! gee..xD. But yeah, I can't be too confident so I'll just say the paper was "Alhamdulillah". At least, I answered all the questions. x). Hope for the best! xD.







No comments: