Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Date with My Brother <3

Well, as you can see from my title. HAHAHAHAHAHA. *LOL* . Let me explain.
Tonight, I went to Dewanraya RTB to watch P2F live. All that I could say,, it was *four thumbs up* FABULOUS!!! XD. I can't believe it. Watching it live was so much merrier and satisfying than watching it on the tv.
I followed my brother, Abg Azri,  with his gang ; Arip, Zawir and Mel. & we met Ala there, saving our seats xD *Luckyy* The hall was *brrr* very cold. 
Bruneian contestants really do have talents. Its really a pity if Bruneian people don't support their local singers. COME ON Y'ALL,, Support your own singers. Make them popular and famous!
*cheering* woo-hoo GO BRUNEI!!!!!
XD. Im so hype. x).

So yeah, continue....
The show finished at around 10-ish. Then, *thunder* We're hungryy!! ahah... So, we decided to eat at tamu mlm (mayb?) I don't really know its name. hehh. But the food was great. 
Si Zawir lanja. Hahah. Thank You Very Much Zawir Zakwan =D
We talked, we drank our drinks, we waited for our food, we chit-chatted until the food was there. Abg Azri ordered Ikan Bakar, Sweet&Sour Chicken (mm..My fav! ^-^), mixed veggie and 5 rice. All for him! HAHAH...Noo laa.. For us all. :p

Mel was fun! and her voice was like...Awww...Cute, melating..Hahah...And she talks wayy too fast. Thats my first time meeting her in person.

Overall, I have such a great time! And we went back home at around 11-ish.
Thanks guys! x).


*The End*

No comments: