Monday, November 10, 2008

My Survival Part 8...

As you know, I sat for my Maths D paper 2 today. It was *bleakhh* *bahhh* *Gyahhhh!!* *Bang head to the wall*. So yeah, that's my comment about the paper. To put it simple. I just hate it. I know I automatically lose twelve marks! Thats an awful lot. I'm very disappointed of myself. How can I fulfill my dream to be in the top ten in the world? Ughh...Its just making me feel depressed. 
Well, enough about that now. I'll just have to pray and hope for the best.
So, I'll just have to throw the things that I have done away and start revising for other subjects. 
& lemme see. Wow, we have 3 more subjects to go! 7 papers left and  4 more days of torture! Yeayy! And I have Silat practice soon too. x). *excited*

I also have my Add.Maths tution today at Mr.Jaya from 2.30pm to 4.30pm. He gave us very useful methods to conquer a certain topics and questions. Thank you, Sir! =D

Ohh no. I'm gonna miss my tuition mates and sir. We only got to see each other tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Aww, I'm gonna miss the laughter and everything. Thanks for everything guys =D. Hope we won't forget each other, and remain as friends. Good Luck for everything y'all. Even though I don't really remember your names. Sorry~ I'm so bad at remembering names but I won't forget the person even though I have forgotten their names. We'll keep in touch, yeah?

So thats all my updates of my survival in BGCE O'level. xD.


No comments: