Sunday, November 2, 2008

Have Additional Maths tuition at Mr.Jaya today, 2 hours straight. It dried up my brain and I hope my brain is not dehydrated by it. I never studied one subject that long! *sigh* I kept yawning and when someone yawns, I yawn to. Hey, can't help it. Yawning is countagious psychologically. Don't know why. But yeah. I have read about how contagious yawning is from 5B's board that I saw last month. And even scientist doesn't know what causes it to be contagious. So all of that concludes to psychological. heck, yeah. Idk. 
*yawns* I'm bored. Don't know what to do. I wanted to study physics but my body is aching. xp. 
I have a backache. And I don't know what causes it.. Maybe I have a wrong sleeping position or wrong sitting position or que sera seraaa.... 
Well, thats all for today. Wish me luck in my exams y'all. *smiles*
Much Love,
Zureen Ariffin

No comments: