Monday, November 17, 2008

My Survival Part 10...

14th Nov, Fri. 23 14 hrs. 

First thing in the morning, I thought tuition was still on. Sadly, it wasn't. I'm missing them already! x( 
So now I can visit my sister's, grandpa's and amit's grave every Friday. Since, I don't have tuition anymore. 

At around 3-ish before going to Makam Di-Raja, my brother, Abg Azri, lil sis, Azira and myself went to the DST carnival thingy. But unfortunately it starts at 4-ish and we were early~ xp.
HAHAH. Then, we got our butts off there and decided to go present-hunting at Euroclassic, centrepoint. The things were so beautiful and I like it there. We were trying to get the best present for our Babah and the present must be affordable too. Heheh. 

Finished hunting, there goes the grumbling stomach. Decided to go to Jolibee. Since, our money is not enough to buy us some food, I used my money instead to buy them some spaghetti, chips and drinks.

Around 5pm, we meet up our parents at Makam Di-Raja. and proceed in visiting our beloved's grave. Tahlil, membersihkan kubur and finnito. 

Got seperated with our parents again. My lil sis followed my parents. So, my mum tapuk2 bagi kami some cash to buy Babah's cake. After that, my brother and I went to Mum's bakery to buy Oreo cheese cake. xD. Sekali sekala. Selalunya membali chocolate so yeah ,change of taste. Hawa was there too. Keraja part time.

We were planning to surprise Babah early in the morning infront of his room. Abis membali, balik rumah, tapuk cake di freezer dalam plastic. Then, at around 8-ish, I was thinking if we could surprise him at 12 midnight. But yeah, since I can see babu kusut and takut babah pun ikut kusut, I just cancelled the plan. xp. 

So, we stick to the original plan on surprising him early in the morning.. 







No comments: