Friday, December 5, 2008

Done. Pheww.

Okayy... Now I'm done with all the tagging thingy, I'm going to continue my story from now on. 
So here's how I'm going to organize my posts:
  1. Upload my father's surprise birthday cake pictures.
  2. Write about my Silat Tournament (+Training)  that had been going on from the 17th Nov-26th Nov. 
  3. Upload pictures: Silat. 
  4. Write about Auntie Anih's Wedding. (26th Nov-30th Nov)
  5. Upload pictures: Auntie Anih's Wedding.
  6. Upload pictures: Babu's Birthday at Villa Mauri.
  7. 1st Dec, Alim's Birthday. Went to the Mall. Met Pqah and Kimberly. 
  8. 3rd Dec. Met up with Beah, Neena and their gang. Watched Bolt. Auntie Sa'diah's New Restaurant at Jerudong Park.
  9. Today. went to Makam Di Raja to visit my beloved lil'sister's grave. Then, Big Papa Restaurant. After that, Arcade at Seri Qlap with my brother and lil'sister. 
I'm writing all of these so that I won't forget. I'm a bit forgetful lately. xP. 

Loves,
Zureen Ariffin.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

hey, if you like manga, check out:

http://www.9panels.com/

it's a flash manga site, cheers!