Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged (=

Tagged by My Darling Pqah <3

1.What is the most important thing in your life?

All the people who have been supporting me. Especially, my family and friends.

2.What is the last thing you bought with your own money?

Movie ticket. Boltz. xD. 

3.Where do you wish to get married?

At my own home.

4.How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your lover?

Only God knows. <3

5.Are you in love?

Nope.

6.Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

restaurant selera kitani at Jerudong Park.

7.Name the latest book you've bought.

The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes.

8.What is your full name?

Nur Azureen binti Ariffin

9.Name the person you wish to meet in real life or the first time.

My True love, I guess. HAHAH.

10.Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?

Christina Aguilera.

11.Do you do your own laundry?

Only if my maid's not here.

12.Where is the most exciting place you wana go to?

All around the world.

13.Hugs or kisses?

Hugs for my friends. Kisses for the cute babies. xDD

14. 8 things i'm passionate about:

-music

-Islam

-drawing

-writing

-writing a poem.

-chilling with my cousins.

-chilling at pqah's house.

-Having fun with my friends

-Belalong adventure.

15.8 things i say too often:

-Yatahkann.

-Yatahbahh.

-Yawah?

-Shitt.

-Ya rabbi.

-Gila eyh.

-Truk eh.

-Hmmph.

-Awu awuu..

16.8 books i've read recently:

-The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes.

-Newspaper.

-My Fair Lady.

-Oto-men

-Ouran Host Club.

-Pride and Prejudice.

-Lucky T.

17.8 songs i could listen to over and over again:

-Bella Luna-Jason Mraz

-Lucky-Jason Mraz and Colbie Colbat

-Kau ilhamku- Man Bai

-Your Guardian Angel

-Your call

-Dota-Basshunter

-The Gambler-Kenny Rodgers.

-Lullaby-Chase Coy


18.8 things i've learned last year:

-Don't trust people easily.

-True friends are hard to find.

-Try to open up with people.

-Girls needs guys.

-Guys understands girls better.

-Last minute studies gives you headaches.

-Teachers also have their mood swings.

-Love your teacher, even though their mean to you.


And HERE I Tag: Everyone <3

No comments: