Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged xDD

Tagged by Dear lovely Miss Pqah <3

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?

At Big Papa Restaurant. Dinner with my family.

2. Who are you in love with?
My darlings xD

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Is it edible?

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Orchids <3

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last Monday. Met darling pqah and kimutz.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I guess.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don't have any license. xp.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yeah, with Beah, Neena, and their adventure gang. We watched Bolt XDD.

10. Are you hot?
Hmm...Lemme see. Not. HAHAH.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Green tea. xP

12. What are you wearing right now?
Casual.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Nahh.. The guys washes the car.

14. Last food that you ate?
Honey Grilled Chicken with rice. *drools* 

15. Where were you last week at this time?
At Lamunin. Nini Usu's house.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Hmm... Nope.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Just now. 

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Dunno.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Snakes!!! XD. Phyton. 

20. Your dream vacation?
All around the world~

21. Last person's house you were in?
Grandparents house at Lamunin.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Being bullied back when I was in form 1. I can still feel it till now.

23. Have you been in love?
Uhh...Not sure.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Hell yeah.

25. Last play you saw?
I forgot. 

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Uhh...It comes out naturally? HAHAH.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Blogging. Updating about my story after finishing all of the survey.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't have MySpace.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
To the bed.

30. Ever go to camp?
Yeap! At Pantai Seri Kenangan. Missing it. *sigh*

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I'm not sure.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
My true love? HAHAHA. XD. 

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yeah. 

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope. I'm perfectly fine.

35. Where is your best friend?
Si Apik kah? Jalan kali ya. Ya nda online ahh. Si Neena d umah kalii sal ea online. Dinah is at Singapore. And Vira is at home i guess. Beah is on a date maybe. HAHAH. 

36. How is your best friend?
They're fine....xD. Semua sehat2. except c pqah, ya damam. 

37. Do you have a tan?
Yeahh,, and I hate it. xP.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Lullaby-Chase Coy. Song given by Neena.

39. Do you collect anything?
Music sheets. & Moneyy $$. xP.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
There's a lot. 

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Like, "Hey, bleh kenalan?". HAHAH. 

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Uhhhhh....

43. What does your last text message say?
"Kami nunggu di Jolibee." From my beloved mother.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yeapp..!! 

45. Last time you took a shower?
Just noww.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Guess so.

47. What is your heritage?
I have no idea. Ask my parents.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Of Course!

49. Are you rich?
I can't say I'm rich. 

50. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
Blogging~~ 


And I'm TAGGING; EVERYONE!!!

No comments: