Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged =)

Tagged by yatii BamBam and Pqah dalingg. xD

Starting time : 10.00pm
Name : Zureen, reen, nurul, Azureen, jureen, jur, zur, baramm, ambuk, king kong, baboon. *choose any*
Sisters : 2. Maii and Cera.
Brothers : 2. Abg Azizi and Abg Azri.
Shoe size : 6/7 or 37/38
Height : 155cm.

Where do you live : Kg Sg Tilong.
Favourite drinks : 100 Plus & Teh Tarik. x)
Favourite breakfast : Cereals and Nasi Goreng xDD

Have you ever been on a plane : yeap.
Swam in the ocean : Not really. Berandam ada plang. 
Fallen asleep at school : During geography at some times. HAHAH. The girls know why. xP.
Broken someone’s heart : Maybe. 

Fell of your chair : Yeahh. Laugh out loud after that incident to cover up the humiliation. xDD.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : umm..No.
Saved emails : Some if I feel like it.


What is your room like : Roomy x).
what’s right beside you : Chairs.
what is the last thing you ate : Tatter puffs xD.

Ever had chicken pox : when I was 7.
Sore throat : Rarely.
Stitches : Never.
Broken nose : Nope. Only nose-bleed.

Do you believe in love at first sight : Yup. (^-^)
Like picnics : TOTALLY. XD
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with : Adiek, Ella and old people. xD. At Lamunin. I do the singing too. 
Last made you smile : Si pipi. xD. Chatting.
You last yelled at : the pillow! xp.

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : my family xD.
Kissed anyone : Cute babies *wheeeee x)*
Get sick : I'm feeling fine.
Talk to an ex : don't have any.
Miss someone : I miss each and everyone <3
Eat : duhhh...

Best feeling in the world : The feeling of having great lovely friends and a family who supports me all the way even though there's the ups and downs. I really love my friends. Hope you guys won't forget me. =').  

Do you sleep with stuffed animal : Nope..I sleep with a lot of soft pillows. xDD

What’s under your bed : do you wanna know? Heh..

Who do you really hate : Myself for having such a low self-esteem. 

What time is it now : 10.25pm

Random :
Is there a person who is on your mind now : My 5A Sisters, silat friends and tuition mates. 

Do you have any siblings : Yup.

Do you want children : Absolutely. After I'm married of course.

Do you smile often : yeah. see =D.

Do you like your handwriting : Maybe. xP.

Are your toe nails painted : Nope. I want it to be buffered. x)

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Anyone have a water bed? 

What colour shirt are you wearing now : Turqoise.

What were you doing at 7pm yesterday : Eating free food at Auntie Sadiah's new restaurant at Jerudong Park.

When did you cry last : its a secret. 

Are you a friendly person : Maybe. Ask my friends. x).

Do you have any pets : Gold fishes. =D.

Where is the person you have feelings right now : Don't know. xp.

Did the last person held your hand with mean anything to you now : Si Beah..Dalingg~~ xD.

Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes if I'm tired. 

What are you doing right now : Finishing this survey. -.-

Have you ever crawled through a window : uhh...Jumped through. 

Can you handle the truth : Depends on the situation. But yeah, its still good to know the truth.

Are you too forgiving : you can say that.

Are you close to your mother or father : Yup.

Who was the last person you cried in front of : Kidah. After I was scolded by my coach. xp.

How many people can you say you’ve really loved : Everyone xD.

Do you eat healthy : uhh..No comment. HAHAH.

Do you still have pictures of you&your ex : I don't have any. xP.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : back when I was in form 1.

If you’re having a bad day who are you most likely to go to : Mostly, Indah Sephia. and Beah or Pqah. Or sometimes to anyone who's online. 

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud at home and with the girls. Silent mostly infront of people I just knew. 
Are you confident : Not really. Gosh. I have such a low self-esteem.


5 things i was doing 10 years ago.
1. I was in primary Two at PGGMB Madang.
2. Played with the boys.
3. Getting my cheek kissed cause I was too plump.
4. Have such a great childhood.
5. Have nice Neighbours.


5 things on my to-do list today.
1. MSN.
2. Updating my blog.
3. Singing to myself.
4. Remembering the old times.
5. Trying to keep myself busy.

5 snacks i enjoy.
1. Ice-cream Chocolate.
2. Cadbury Chocolates.
3. Pringles Onion and Creams.
4. Ferrero Rocher.
5. Tatter Puffs.


5 things i would do if i were a billionaire.
1. Bring the whole family for Haj. 
2. Buy land properties.
3. Buy houses.
4. Spend some with my girls.
5. Give some to charity and save the remaining at the bank.

5 of my bad habits.
1. Low Self-esteem.
2. Pemajal.
3. Akhir bangun.
4. Annoying.
5. Nervous inda betampat.


5 places i have lived in.
1. Kg. Masin.
2. Berakas Kem.
3. Kg. Kiarong.
4. Kg. Lamunin.
5. Kg. Sg. Tilong (currently).

5 jobs i’ve had.
1. student.
2. daughter.
3. friend.
4. daydreamer.
5. cousin.


5 peoples i tag. 
Everyone. xP. 

No comments: